Program format of the school
The School is conducted biennially inline with the East Africa Astronomical Society GA. The program format and details of each school program is designed by the scientific organizing committee in line with significance of the training to the current trends and advancement of the modern technology in the world. The format of the program may vary depending on the theme of schools per trainings.
The following are the general program format where the school is designed for 2021.
- Introduction to Science Diplomacy and Science Communication
- Introduction of Multi wavelength Astronomy
- Astronomical Instrumentation and Observing techniques
- Data reduction and analysis Methods
- Astronomical software package training
- Data-intensive Science and big data analysis
Tentative Program of EA-SA